Asymmetric Party Game
Visual art design
Responsible for the game’s visual interfaces and graphic design.
Elaborate qualitative and quantitative research, plan and conduct user tests (paper and digital), documentation (results, analysis, design insights and inputs).
– Generalizing thunder on VR player’s way.
– Throwing rocks at them to slow the climber down.
– Creating new paths to trap the climber into a dead-end.
The VR player uses two HTC Vive controllers to interact with the world and climb structures. The controllers are tracked in room-scale VR, allowing the player to move their hands while playing.
Using the trigger button, the player can grab objects in the world.
The player must pull their hands down while holding onto objects to climb in VR.
Since I had a hard time dealing with autism when I was a child, I hope to express the most intuitive feelings from the autistic children through this project, and call attention to this group.
1. When a player clicks a black cube, audio of my past memories will play.
2. When a player presses shift and click a black cube, the cube will leave a colorful mark on the background.
3. When a player presses alt and click a black cube, the cube will disappear.
2: Measuring space and projectors’ positions.
3: Setting up the second projector.
4: Adjusting the camera to the best shooting spot.
5: Directing and supervising the actress.
6: Completing the set-up and pre-screening for the exhibition.
7: Wrap up : )