– Limited the capacity of the CDM to accommodate a wider variety of projects.
– Limited the scope of the faculty members in envisioning the quality and form of final deliverables.
– The type of materials and supplies should correspond to course planning.
– There should be sufficient storage space for materials and supplies.
– There should be a management system for ordering, storing, distributing, and restocking materials and supplies.
The following 3D draft, created by Maya, is about the space removed unnecessary pipe. The green tubes are still in use, so the client requires to keep them. The red pipes use to convey fire suppression agents such as water or gas, which are non-movable.